Thursday, January 21, 2010

Agate - Moss

I think I picked this up from the Ontario Science Centre (if I'm not mistaken). It was on a trip to a strange place that I don't visit often, and this just jumped out at me from the gift shop. Many stores will carry the familiar clear-plexi bins that hold the standard fare of stones (amethyst, quartz, hematite, Apache Tears, etc.) and this one just... leapt out at me. I liked the difference between the white and green.



Key Words: Feelings of expansion, freedom, and space. Draws new friends. Relieves exhaustion, calms, balances emotions, persuasiveness, strength in all endeavours. Improves ego, self-esteem, provides for emotional balancing and strengthening of the positive personality traits. See the beauty within all that one's eyes touch. Acquisition of riches, power of speed.

Elements: Unknown
Zodiac: Virgo
Vibrates to: 1




Links to more info on Moss Agate:
Moss Agate on CrystalAge.com
Moss Agate on Wikipedia

No comments:

Post a Comment