Thursday, January 21, 2010

Black Onyx Sphere

I bought this sphere from a vendor in a mall down in the city. It think it was the eve of the Solstice, it was a significant solstice. I think it was the beginning of winter, so it was the longest night, which was significant somehow. (Sorry, I don't celebrate u_u)
Anyway, this one has a rainbow in it. It's kinda hard to see, but I tried to get it in the photograph. There's also a bit of a chip on the bottom, which I'd love to heal on this, but I'm afraid I don't know how.



Keywords: Banish grief, enhance self-control, stimulate the power of wise decision-making, encourage happiness and good fortune. Helps to absorb, from the universe, energies that are needed. Strengthens intuition (helps one 'feel' guiding forces).

Element: Fire
Zodiac: Leo
Vibrates to: 6

Links to more info on Black Onyx:
Onyx on wikipedia
Onyx on SobrietyStones.com
Onyx on Shimmerlings.com

No comments:

Post a Comment