Friday, January 22, 2010

Amethyst Clusters

I have so many of these clusters, I'll be updating the photos as I take them. I just love these things. They look so pretty on the desk, and they're great for charging whatever new stones I buy and cleanse.



Keywords: Cleanses aura, instills peace, meditation, serenity, composure. Enhances cooperation between one's mental, physical, and spiritual bodies. Brings about spiritual insight and intellectual reasoning (good for debates). Assists with overcoming addiction (be it substance, habit, person, etc.) and is known as the "stone of sobriety". Promotes healthy sleep habits (insomnia).

Element: Water
Zodiac: Pisces, Virgo, Aquarius, Capricorn
Vibrates to: 3



Links to more info on Amethyst:
Amethyst on wikipedia
Amethyst on Shimmerlings.com
Amethyst on SobrietyStones.com

No comments:

Post a Comment